Organization Relationships and Management Solutions
Want better relationships with regulators, union organizations and management? Does a more cooperative atmosphere with inspection and oversight make sense? How about more internal synergy? JDA in partnership with Lynne Carbone and Associates provides a wide spectrum of strategic planning and management services to help your organization meet the stringent demands of the aviation system.
Our experts identify, understand and build on organizational missions, cultures, values and drivers to:
- Boost synergy between internal departments
- Reduce conflict with stakeholders and external organizations
- Improve relationships with regulators
Our 3-step system encompasses process, cultural change, strategic planning and improvement:
- Strategic Analysis. Our experts conduct a scan of your company's environment (political, social, economic or political) and consider the various driving forces within that environment. Are you facing increasing competition? Changing demographics? We examine your company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Strategic Direction. JDA helps you craft a strategic response to the issues and opportunities facing your organization. What should your strategic goals be? What methods are available to achieve those goals? We help you design goals that are specific, measurable, realistic, timely and amenable to internal constituencies.
- Action Planning. Finally, we help you develop a strategic plan for accomplishing your new goals. We help your management and technical teams specify results for each goal and identify sets of objectives that must be met along the way.
From the Blog
- The Weekly Drone Publication UAS Digest #76
February 24, 2017
- Drone vs. Drone Association Battle— it’s all about serving members’ needs
February 23, 2017
- Airbus “AIRtefact” is installed at Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
February 23, 2017
JDA Aviation Technology Solutions
4720 Montgomery Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
Toll Free: 1-877-JDA-AERO (877-532-2376)