Environmental Performance and Savings
Do you understand your organization's environmental impacts and the financial risks that affect your company?
- Climate change is a serious global threat and the economics of climate change if not stabilized will be equivalent to losing 5% of global GDP each year.
- Regulations, environmental taxes and trading schemes will be implemented to tackle emissions from all business sectors. Government policies will institute monetary cost (Tax) to carbon emissions and other environmental emissions relating to business operations and impacting business costs.
- It is imperative that every member of the aviation community and the transportation industry understand the effect their business has on the environment, how to minimize negative impacts, change processes and shift to a new business model.
JDA in partnership with EQ², a leading international environmental consultancy, provides complete environmental measurement, management, reporting and sustainability solutions from establishing basic data sets, identifying KPI's and reduction targets to implementing management systems and verification programs.
The JDA EQ² team offers:
- Environmental Measurement and Reporting
- Legislative Risk and Trading Compliance Analysis
- Peer and Industry Sector Benchmarking
- Technology/Product Life Cost Analysis Environmental Benchmarking
- Project, Logistic and Supply Chain Environmental Mapping and Measurement
- Environmental Management Systems Implementation and verification
- Communications for Corporate Social Responsibility Reports, Shareholder and Tender Presentations
- Financial Risk Modeling
- Out-Source Management Solutions
- Thought Leadership Modeling
From the Blog
- The Weekly Drone Publication UAS Digest #76
February 24, 2017
- Drone vs. Drone Association Battle— it’s all about serving members’ needs
February 23, 2017
- Airbus “AIRtefact” is installed at Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
February 23, 2017
From Our Clients
We have worked with JDA in evaluating various controversial proposals for modifications at O'Hare Airport. They developed unique alternatives that provided equal capacity/delay benefits with less environmental impacts at a fraction of the cost. Very impressive work from a very impressive team!
Managing Partner, Karaganis, White and Magel Ltd.