Airplane and Aircrew Security
How secure are your aircraft and crew overseas? Maybe not as secure as you might think! The corporate aviation world learned a tough lesson when two U.S. corporate pilots were detained in a South American country for 70 days after an accident. Your aircraft and aircrew need the same protection as your executives when traveling abroad.
JDA, in partnership with TARMAC, can help your organization:
- Review, analyze and improve your security program
- Create a comprehensive security plan that protects both your high-value aircraft and flight crew-using criteria that are more rigorous than the "security" provided by handling and logistics firms.
Our aviation and security experts:
- Have extensive aviation and law enforcement experience
- Provide protection regardless of location around the globe
- Carry out detailed advance preparations
- Assist with itinerary planning and expedite customs requirements
JDA works with international leaders in security, management, tax policy and safety. Our aviation and security teams know the right people on the ground at foreign stops. We have the local connections needed to really protect your people and aircraft, and take the appropriate action when trouble arises.
From the Blog
- The Weekly Drone Publication UAS Digest #79
March 24, 2017
- Airports Needed, but near term solutions should Maximize use of Existing Capacity
March 23, 2017
- ATC must be aware of the insidious A-380 Wake Vortex
March 23, 2017
JDA Aviation Technology Solutions
4720 Montgomery Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
Toll Free: 1-877-JDA-AERO (877-532-2376)